Thursday, February 16, 2012

ups and downs

so today actually was great. but i did do something i should not have done. feel confused and bad about it. been praying about it since it happened. man..phhht. weak soul.

anyway, discovered something that i should have thought of long ago. but not too late. and it feels like it's the right thing to do. will pray about it and see how it goes.

sent out more resumes last night. man..there are job out there, but why not reply?haha.. see, i am still eagerly waiting for some hints of acceptance somewhere, so that i can move on and see progress in my life. on the other hand, i feel like i should just send out as i see fit and wait for God to direct me where He wants. so that it really one huge load off my shoulder. this new found reliance on God's strength, wisdom and plan is very intriguing. like i know i should be anxious, and i am, but in a different way. peace is there, acceptance is there. it's on my mind, but no longer eating at me like it used to.

and so, God is really my shelter and refuge now. and my own strength and abilities are nothing in light of His power over all thing. and having this trust and faith, makes me more focused and yet relax. i will still do my best, cause God knows my efforts and heart in all things. and on top of that, His hand is there to shape me and my future. i know it's not a new message, but it is new to me! i knew it, but i just am learning to live it. indeed God is wonderful.

with so many things happening pointing to His hand that shaped me and gave me chance to talk to my mom about it, i am more optimistic about what is to come. no matter if it is my wants or not, it is His will and it is good. <3

No comments: