Monday, February 13, 2012

lazy day

went out with mom for dinner then sat at starbucks and chatted for about 3 hours.

talked about lots of stuff and told her more about God. every little bit helps. Thank you my Lord. =)

still rather moody and depressed. think i'll be like this a quite sometime more. just got to buck up and do my shit. i'm doing what i can so far and considering more options as i read more and figure more things our.

trust that God will put me where he wants and not where i want. it's tough to think that sometimes, but got to learn to trust Him more and let Him steer my life. really excited about what's going to happen this year, as i can feel that things are moving forward after some troubles in the past years. very strange indeed, even things at home are changing. the relatives that have not really been communicating are now closet together and i feel some positive feeling around.

i think these few weeks have been tough and i have changed much. i feel less inhibited now. i feel like i am more able to chiong and get stuff done. it's like some stone have been lifted from my neck and i have more energy and spirit to go out and do things. lethargy was my big killer, it's getting lesser everyday.

thank you dear God, for everything in my life. though i have some tough times, i know You put them there for me to be built up, to be better, that i may better perform Your works and glorify Your name. you know my heart more than anyone else, i pray Lord that you will guide me and strengthen me, that i may be an instrument worthy of Your use. i have always known that good works is not for reward, either here or heavenly, but only for because You made it good and it is our duty to do them. it is not easy to do that all the time, i ask that You, my Lord, will forgive us when we fail and renew us that we may do them more and more, for the glory of Your kingdom. Amen.

No comments: