Wednesday, August 03, 2005

proper entry

ok here's one..some updates on me.

been darn busy with paper work. not done so much work since poly days. reports, charts, forms, typings.. .. ..piles of them. then triple replicate and send to SSC. goodness. why can't they work paperlessly. anyway..the worst is over. now have abit more time to get the charts that i WANT to do up and running. i want to do a filing system for every archer we have, with their info and scores and records and all. then every time we want something..we have it easy access. no more searching everywhere for it. then also training program..long term, immediat and for current team and potentials. we must cover all our bases or we'll lose them. then 'all our bases belong to them'. we die.

there are still plenty of problems in the comm. but i do my thing and ignore most of them. i know what i do and why.

fault me not..don't even thing about it..little man.

other than my work life. my coaching life is pretty sian..not enough time with each team to train..quite sian. hope for more..but i am not the only thing in the equation. shucks. i'll just do what i can then.

my own shooting..slacking..more mental than anything..but it's my physical that needs more work. oh well..do what i can. that's all i have left..for myself.

she. no idea still. still waiting. but not really hopeful anymore. but being like this also removes some potential stress/problems. not that i want it like this..but..come what may. life deals..i play. no answers..but does it even matter? it does..but that's me.

and i would. all you need is to ask.

'when i see you smile
i can face the world,
oh oh, you know i can do anything
when i see you smile i see a ray of light,
oh oh, i see it shining right through the rain
when i see you smile
oh yeah, baby when i see you smile at me'-Bad English

not seen for sometime..how i wish..but wishes are just that. my best intentions, my best is all i have.

Eph 6:6
with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether bond or free.

No comments: