Friday, August 05, 2005

edgey

my life have always been pretty on the edge.

it's like..when things happen..then things fly. apart or ahead. sledom a slow tempo my life doth runs. it's like perched on an edge, then any little force tips it. then i go tumbling down to whatever meets me at th bottom of the cliff or whatever.

now though..pretty sedated. pacing my work and most things. things hppen affects me less in the immediat. more stable i presume. but i presume much.

i want to be alright. but not like this. i understand..but i wish for more. though the ball is not in my court.

no one quizzing? haha..or it is too obscure? someone told me that people could copy fomr the comment thingy. well..if you think they are right then you go ahead. if it becomes a problem then i'll turn off public viewing for the comments. maybe simply..no one reads my blog..haha.

life is damn cool shit. it's so bloody hot chilling in life.

i don't know what i am saying..really. paradoxes runs my life it seems.

70% of the things i say is crap.

No comments: