Friday, June 24, 2005

rest

finally getting some rest.

past month of inter-school and NUSIIAC drained me. training the teams and left with almost no time for myself. after the shoot, i slept on the bus..on the train..once i got home..after light dinner..everywhere. and monday i slept alot..tuesday too..wednesday too..thursday too..tomorrow..back to training.

not much time before the trip. got to brush up my own shooting..in preperations for the break in shooting. got to prepare for my teams for my absence. got to prepare my paper work to ask the coach there and to learn what i i really want to know.

simple things i want..but time..is not on my side.

alot of things on my mind..but as usual..no words to make them coherant(sp?). leave it as such..i will.

who should knows..should already know.

No comments: