Wednesday, June 15, 2005

more

there is always more.

more than words can express. for me at least..language is not my strong point. usually when i feel something or want to describe something..i am at a lost for words. it's like the words i know are inadequate to express what i truely want to say. tried to learn more by reading, but to no avail. of course i won't give up..but maybe my vocabulary will not expand to my satisfaction..ever.

sOo..many things happen everyday. want to blog sometimes in the middle of the day. when things just occured, but have no chance to. then now at night..don't have the urge to anymore. the emotions i can muster now is at best, a pale shadow. there is usually more thougths than what i manage to blog here. sOo..much escapes me when i am busy and focused on other things.

truely man are confused beings. at least i am and have been for a long time before. sOo..many conflicts within me. wants, needs, duties, right, good..and how. at least i settled about what i really belief in..though i am still taking my time to study and learn and talk about it with people before i decide what to do with a faith. it is important. like a cornerstone of a building. more to go in this direction.

more things to do than i can accomplish. i want to do more..but i am only human.

so close sometimes..yet not close at all.

No comments: