Sunday, October 30, 2005

coming to this world day

my day?

personally i still don't see the point of celebrating birthdays. i feel it's just another day. cause time is just a concept..a convenience to make things easier to keep track. there isn't any markers or steps in time. it's us who put days and months and weeks to keep things within our abilities to comprehend.

sOo..my birthday is actually Earth time 1980AD 06th November, by Human reckoning.

something like that..hah. by actual time, that the world started..inconceivable to us mere humans.

and actually even if i do celebrate the day that i came to this world as a complete human. i would celebrate my mom. cause it's her who was instrumental to my physical existance. i do give her a big hug on my birthdays. and when i can i do bring her out to a meal on my birthday. SOo..i guess not too bad..i guess.

there are many things i want in life, and non of them can be given to me by someone else. they are mostly things i must achieve or something i cannot control. sad..in a way..to me.

i want. . .

there are things that can be bought i guess, like a laptop, hah, a big house with all kinds of weird shit that i want.. a BMW 530i, a sniper rifle and a range to shoot in, and all sorts of weird items for me to make weird items out of.

impractical things from a deranged mind.

No comments: