Tuesday, February 15, 2005

vending machine

sometimes i feel like i am/want to be one.

it's like this. i hope i can be of help to others to make thier lifes better/happier..somewhat anyway..and sometimes i'm not like that at all. anyway..it's like you come to me..tell me what you need/want..then i dispense if i can. just a kind of random thought.

so..if you need anything..can ask me. i'll provide if i can. ask and thou shall recieve..sometimes.=)

valentine's day. is there a big deal? not to me. it's just fun to watch some people trying to please some others. i'm quite fevil..hehe.. but anyway..busy at work cause of it..i think. anyway..hope everyone had a nice day. and have a nice day everyday..everyday is special. cherish it. not only this or that day.

i love you all. even if i don't show it. if you need..i'll be there. remember me kindly..

No comments: