Thursday, February 10, 2005

blast from the past

missing someone badly. her smile, her laugh, her jokes and clever remarks. seems like not so long ago. seems like yesterday.

but all have changed. i don't even have the courage. i don't even know what i want. lonely. survivable. gapping hole. waiting to be filled once again.

so many things have changed. yet i remain.

pained-ken
blasted by memories.

'my shadow's the only one that walks beside me..
my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating..
sometimes i wish someone out there will find me..
till then i walk alone..

i'm walking down the line..
that divides me somewhere in my mind..
on the border line..
of the edge and where i walk alone..

read between the lines..
what's fucked up and everything's alright..
check my vital signs..
to know i'm still alive and i walk alone..'-Greenday

No comments: