Monday, November 01, 2004

mighty mouse

here i come to save the day..!!

mighty mouse is on his way. hah. remember this from man on the moon. pretty nice show it was..thought that jim carey potrayed andy kofman very well..think the name is spelled wrongly. sorry.

oh..i am not here to save the day or anything. i cannot even save myself for the most part.

shooting today was bad..again. DC told me, 'cannot get worse, so just keep shooting.' haha..guess it true..though damn sian and pissed, i'll keep at it. i will isten to my coach and do whatever it takes. i feel nothing wrong with my shooting form. just that it is not in me. not a flowing action. got to ingrain it in me, then i should do better. SHOULD. and i'll try anyway. not giving up cause of some bad times.

other then that, my life still the same. money, still quite pressed for it. work, fine. family, same. sOo..that's my life now. pretty sedated, yet a burning desire to excel. feeling great, though will get down once in awhile. no problems. plenty of friends around to chill with and help each other through.

been thinking, life still quite a challenge. and well, i'll just hang on and look on the bright side as much as i can. though still prepare for bad stuff. kind of mentally prepare for my life. to do what i can to do what i want.

'chance favours the prepared mind.'-Louis Pastuer

prepare-ken
preparing for what may come.

'the colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky.
are also on the faces of people going by.
i see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "how do you do?"
they're really saying "i love you".-Louis Armstrong

1 comment:

Wei Min said...

You're not the migthy mouse.. you 're the mighty koach ... lol ...