Wednesday, October 27, 2004

equilibrium

haha..bet this is going to draw some laughter from some folks who knows me..

cool show, to me at least. weird concept, possible but not probable. like most near-future sci-fi i guess.. i really loved the action in the show. kinda impossible, but really kick-ass stuff!

a huge change from my previous post. i know we all have down and up days. it's just that i don't really talk to anyone about my problems. sometimes it gets really hard to bear. so many things in my life out of control. trying real hard to get it together in equilibrium. to get things going so that i need to worry less. not so easy and so far been not too good. still, got to get at it.

shooting today was alright i guess..no idea really. just shoot and try my best. since it's at indoor, can't really tell if it was fine enough. guess not, but don't want to think about it. just feel myself doing what i should be doing then go. do my best. don't get too stressed. yeah..when i get too stressed up, i get moody and things all go to hell. stay away from that..=)

anyway..just sorry to my friends and all who were like maybe worried. i am alright. just an outburst of emotions. things get so hard sometimes. but i'll be ok. thank you all for the support and being here.

being in equilibrium. things working together creating minimum amount of stress and maximise work done. but change will always come in, got to be the eye of the storm and remain unmoving? nope..got to go with the flow..be flexible and do what's best to the best of your knowledge. that's me thinking.

move-ken
ken..get a move on!!

'if the sky that we look upon,
should tumble and fall..
and the mountain,
should crumble to the sea..
i won't cry, i won't cry..
no, i won't shed a tear,
just as long as you stand..
stand by me..'-Ben E, King

No comments: