Wednesday, November 24, 2004

grosse fatigue

dead tired.

so many things to do..so little time..so little energy.. so many things i hope to be well..so many people i worry about.. so i should take care of myself more.. knowing me..tough..others always come before me in my life..so dumb.

been tired for so long..taking break from things..still tired..think i need a longer break..but time and work don't allow for it..rest not enough..need to earn money..need to train..time all gone..

always thought about thirty hours wil be just nice.. sleep two periods of five hours..then got two period of ten hours to do things..eat four meals..muahah..

so anyway..taking a short break..taking things as easy as i can..trying to chill out..but can feel as if more things coming my way and will get more hectic..oh well..overcometh.!

dream on. dare to fulfill dreams of mine. now alot of my fight will be with myself..my mind..must learn to let myself go.

against-ken
nope..go with it..flow..

'how does it feel (how does it feel)
how does it feel
how does it feel
when you’re alone
and you’re cold inside..'-Micheal Jackson

No comments: