Thursday, August 19, 2004

stardust memory

are you afraid of memories?

the past haunts us. in ways that we best be aware about. good series it is. stardust memory. mayhaps none who read this would know what it is. fighting for something you believe in. to prevent history from repeating. caught in between the future and the past. to chose between what's right and..what's right.

torn myself apart and left me open to hurt. to feel the pain. don't know of what actually. nothing should touch me so deep. but there was. something, i am not sure what. it tears at me and rips me inside out and cause..pain. the past it could be or maybe an unknown future. to feel the pain and then re-awaken, feels good. calms me and clears my mind.

more aware of myself now. lifting myself from my confusion and doing things i should. trying to get where i want to go. with renewed vigor. i know that i will fall again and will feel depressed again. but i will not stay down. everytime i fall, i take a while to get up. but get up i will.

unhappy with myself i am, for causing pain and hurt and making lives more complicated than they should. to know what i want in a particular sense would help. only i can figure it out i guess. and it'll take a long long while.

feels, distanced from things that bothered me for the past weeks. want to get away from it. to begin with, it wasn't even my problem. but my smart-ass brain, as usual, wanted to hold on to something and help something/someone. instead nearly brought me down it did. i reined it in somewhat and now i should be lettings things be as they should be. i hope i can do this. to stand aside and let things act out on their own. to let go and move on.

i know i can. i want to as well. i just need to let myself. to love myself enough to let myself be who i want to be.

remember-ken
if i don't return. remember me.

'she got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories..where everything was as fresh as bright blue skies..'-Guns & Roses

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

clarity does not come to people immediately and all the time, but eventually we all achieve the clarity we need in regards to different issues in our lives at different times of our lives. i guess we all just need to be strong and keep pushing forward in the direction we think is best until true clarity blesses us with its wisdom and we once again truly know what to do. hope that everything will fall into place as you would wish it be

Anonymous said...

"just let me know when you dont like me anymore. don't say sorry for being such because i accept you for who you are"...
...good and not so good

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way as you, but couldn't find and put it into words like the way you do.. How you were able to express it into words like tht?

ken said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ken said...

no idea..i guess i read alot and think things kinda from behind like solutions then steps, and form all over the angles. no idea how to put it actually. wods just come into my miind when i feel the emotions.

good to have kindred spirit anyhow. cheers.