Sunday, August 29, 2004

return of the jedi

back.

maybe not as galaxy-shaking or memorable or eventful, but i feel as if a veil was lifted from my eyes. after yesterday's shoot, was disappointed as i was feeling great yet mentally not trying at all. today, i tried to balanced both the need to relax as well as focus. did good. not great. yet.

shooting form was alright. normal. small things to work on. mentally, i felt a huge shift. as if i wasn't even at a competition. arrow after arrow, sending it out. feeling normal. just doing my form. top down. center. shoot! feels good. enjoyed shooting even in the high stress parts. guess i found my wal for shooting. a center which my mind is calm and willing to let things go. to do.

problems of life still around. will be trying to sort them out this week and next. find a job that allows me to shoot and coach. settle with my old boss. recover my energy after three months of rather intensive training and coaching. owe people some stuff too. got to try to get things going.

still, i don't understand myself. but clear my mind of questions. just do what i need then want then have fun. too short to be complicated.

many thanx to those who was with me and supported me. who believed me more then me. who trusted me even when i crapped. those whom have helped me and listen to me and fed me and let me be crazy.

doing my best to be my best. trust me. i will get there. stand by me and walk with me.

awaken-ken
had such dark dreams of late.

'dare to be all you can be..cause there is a place where dreams survive..and it's calling you on to victory..!'-Stan Bush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=) u are not alone in your fight. We fight with you. We fight by your side. We fight. =)