Saturday, August 28, 2004

heat

alrighty now.

heat is on. pesta sukan aka sports festival for archery is like 8 hours away. not my event first but i got to help out with the running and all. then, it's my event. i'm pretty screwed...anyway..just shoot and do my bestest and have fun. that's what i always tell people. though i know i'll be disappointed with myself for short-changing myself again.

problems abound. what's new? ha. but i guess i'm starting to live with it all. accepting things slowly and doing what i can and all. i need to take the advise i give people. i can help people just fine, but i just ignore my sane mind and go crazy. i should calm down and listen to me.

anyway, i am ready. not as ready as i like or as i was for last year's, but it'll have to do. i did what i could to help myself in the midst of helping others. i'll help others and yet be as good as i can be. that's what i can do and stop dwelling on stuff that's out of my reach.

i got lots of things i should do to help myself. and i should be doing them now. right after pesta sukan. i'll do what i need to do. pick myself right off the floor and get going. since no one is going to help me. i guess like i always tell people. 'we all have our own demons to face.'

inertia building. momentum building. next thing you know..ken's off to the moon.

know-ken
ken should get to know ken.

'so never mind the darkness, we still can find a way..cause nothing lasts forever, even cold november rain..'-Guns and Roses

No comments: