Thursday, May 09, 2013

mirror : 1

many years ago, i did something wrong. and to erase that which i did, i allowed something to happen which was terrible. and as time went by, it happened a few more times and with each passing i was less affected by it. i lost my feelings for the morality of it and i became..trapped.

some part of me knows it. know it to be a horrible thing to allow and continue to ignore the responsibilities i had for it. and yet, some part of me block that off and continue to be me.

it's been part of me since then, it's not something you forget. even in the brightest of days and the happiest of moments, the memory can come back and i am humbled and depressed. i knew the severity of it and that i had the power to stop it, but i didn't. my choice was to be blind. and now, there is nothing i can do to recover what i let go and no way that i can atone for any of that.

my only hope is that, there is a better world out there for those i let down.

for me, i don't know anymore. some part of me don't even dare to try anymore.

No comments: