Sunday, May 07, 2006

suicided

thought about doing this long before and often. never thought it'll come to this and if it did..i wouldn't.

but i did.

God..if it's the right thing to do. please let the pain make me stronger.

for eleven years..i dreamt. i fought. i tried. now i give it up.

truthfully i did not fare well. others who came after me did much better. i still kept faith and did my best. i do all i can. ups and downs. lost many other things cause of my devotion to this.

i guess it comes to this. what i want in my life? dream. i cannot do so many things. i tried and i really got over stretched and cannot do anything well. stressed up and tired. sick and losing motivation.

after thinking hard and all that..i decided to help others. and give up my own dream.

it was a step closer to take to my dreams. i stopped and pulled others before me. propelling them faster..sacrificing my inertia.

i hope it's the right thing to do. then my pain will be worth it.

No comments: