Tuesday, May 09, 2006

it's all.. ..

heart. from where emotions are felt. somehow.

scientifically, it's all in the mind. but somehow when you are hurt, your heart aches. maybe it's cultural conditioning. maybe it's not. but anyhow..it's there that feels that pain and it's there that feels full and warm.

let me be an instrument. and my life shall be full in your eyes.

by helping others i am feeling good about myself. in a way, that's not very good. i can get hurt so easily that way. but i guess in my life, what matters to me are those around me whom i care and love. and it's not about the short term. i hope we are all in it for the long haul. then we stay friends and encourage each other. see each other through ups and downs. do what's best for everyone around. that's the best case senario.

no one can be perfect. we can only do what we can.
measure against ourselves and improve upon that.

you're in my heart.

No comments: