Thursday, November 03, 2005

updates

life's been busy these days.

lots to do. lots do worry and think about. and lots of other stuff on my mind as well.

as the date get closer, the tension in me seems to mount. things must be done quick and precise. everything must be done, else we might fail. perhaps i am putting myself through to omuch stress. but it seems to me that it hangs by a thread, a thread that i am part of. but a single strand, nonetheless important to hold on. perhaps i overstate my importance.

been hanging out more with people. staying happy.=)

love all you folks around.

sOo..such is life. coaching. working. hanging. pretty good.

but still a missing something. nothing i can do about now i suppose. or rather nothing i know to do that i think will make it better.

my heart is still empty in that spot..will it ever be filled..i wonder.

No comments: