Friday, April 29, 2005

take 2

first read, for a second time.

revalations 22:13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

read this many many years ago and started using 'a&o' as my handle on some places. now it becomes my first page.

curiously strangely coincidental.

question of who am i? from it stems many other questions which i feel are important. itself stems from another question of, what are we to be?

broke down and cried. lost. feeling heartache again. once again i am alright. will carry on my life. feels that i want something more.though i am afraid, will let what comes, come. face it and face myself.

i want it so much. it is so beautiful. but i will not live a lie. i will face myself, my fears and maybe god. though i wish, i will not lie, cheat nor bluff. with intentions the actions must tally, or all is naught.

straight and narrow? so be it.

No comments: