Sunday, March 13, 2005

climb

read a post on a friend's post..had something about redemption.

i wonder if i can ever redeem myself. in my own eyes, in eyes of those who know and in eyes of whoever/whatever will judge me when i die, if there's such an occurance. what constitutes redemption? how to pay for what? i don't know. all i know is that i am trying to be the best that i can be, as i was last time. and i make mistakes, i have blind spots, i stun soemtimes..but i never have anything but best of intentions. what does that count as? i am human, i err. if i am to be punished for whatever i done, so be it. however it may be.

today's shoot was fine. first round was average. second round climbed abit to my old average. team round did alright. got team gold. can feel the form, can feel my strength, can feel that i am improving. let's s@@ where it goes from here. lots of work to do, so let's do it. =)

who knows me? do i even? does it matter? in the end..we are just who we are, doing what we do.

as i walk on, i stand taller. but a shadow still haunts me. when will it be shown the light?

'黃︰滄海笑 滔滔兩岸潮
浮沉隨浪記今朝
徐︰蒼天笑 紛紛世上潮
誰負誰勝出天知曉
羅︰江山笑 煙雨遙
濤浪濤盡紅塵俗事知多少
合︰清風笑 竟惹寂寥
豪情還賸了一襟晚照
合︰蒼生笑 不再寂寥
豪情仍在痴痴笑笑' - 黃霑/羅大佑/徐克

No comments: