Wednesday, January 19, 2005

lain

close this world. open the NeXT.

internet's been out for a while. lost touch with news and archery happenings. but life goes on. pretty much like when my handphone took a swim and drowned, doesn't really affect me. it affected others who are trying to contact me more.

anyway, life's pretty normal now. work pretty good. coaching pretty good. shooting pretty good. hope i can stay consistant. then i'll be alright for this year at least.

going overseas for a shoot. pretty excited. pretty sian. got lots of things to take care of. but i need a break.

it's just not right. something's missing. i want to find it. but..how? who can help me? it's a kind of feeling. something..weird..it makes you ballistic. makes you feel all-powerful. nothing can go wrong. sways you like nothing else does. how?

look-ken
look. ken is looking.

'i can hear the sounds of violins..
long before it begins..
make me thrill as only you know how..
sway me smooth, sway me now..'-Michael Bubble

No comments: