Friday, January 28, 2005

ali

the champ is here!

liked the show alot. the flair of ali. the confidence, the desire to be the best, the commitment and the spirit of the things he did. the way he fought, in and out of the ring. the way he played, the way he trained. inspiring to me.

i wish i could be just as commited. i know i can, at the expense of other things. some of which i cannot forgo at the moment. trying to balance out. to do my best. to be the champ in my life.

so many obstacles. so many things pulling me back. so many excuses.

all i need is just to do what i want. stay on target.

need something to drive me on when i lose focus. maybe it's just in me.

confused. lost. tired and sad.

know what i want. know what i need to do. lacking drive. need a lift.

drive-ken
what can drive a person?

'i’m gonna work the straw..
make the sweat drip out of every pore..
and i'm bleeding, and i'm bleeding, and i’m bleeding..
right before the lord..
all the words are gonna bleed from me and i will think no more..
and the stains coming from my blood..
tell me go back home..'-White Stripes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what can drive a person?

ppl say tt the best motivation is yourself. the ability to motivate yourself to reach greater heights ensures that you never lose the source of motivation.