Monday, October 11, 2004

a.i.

the greatest single human gift - the ability the chase down our dreams.

what happens when you have dreams that are broken? that can no longer be fulfilled? so many hopes and wishes end in tears and agony. why do we even dream? for dreams, for hope of better tomorrows.. to risk being hurt for a chance of something better.. hang on until chance fades to nothing..to try until all hope vanished.. we fight for our dreams..

feeling down today. being alone makes me down. makes me feel the emptiness that surrounds me. how lost i am in so many aspects of my life. trudging on cause i have to. trudging to where? for what? hope..dream of a better tomorrow..

lost a dear friend on 9th Oct 2004. he was a good teacher, a nice man to work with and a great friend. always had nice words and good advise. never failing to put things into perspective. rest in peace dear gentleman.

doing fine these days. work and shoot. still getting used to the longer hours at work. hope things stablelize financially. then can free my mind to more creative stuff. want to start learning a skill again. been stagnant for quite sometime.. probably try to drive..then drums..depends on time and money..

sorry for the disjointed post. not really coherent, even at work wasn't really talking. missing my old life some. not as much as i used to, but still more than i like it. transition period i guess..still getting used to being me. i love my life now.=) able to be who i want to be. be with who i want to be with. hang out with friends. shoot when i can make it. being me. just need to get used to it i suppose..

plenty to be happy about..plenty to be sad about as well..but life goes on. i'll look ahead like i tell people to. more things coming up. learning more about myself too..s@@ing the mistakes i made and knowing what i did wrongly. learning to be more controlled..more disciplined. less angry and less crazEE.

to better myself. for we humans are gifted with ability to think, to dream. to control our actions and not let it be guided by instinct. to be refined. to be polished. as a person, to be as perfect in my mind's eye as i can.

cogito-Ken
think ahead. dream ahead.

'in this world we're just beginning..
to understand the miracle of living.
baby i was afraid before..
but i'm not afraid anymore.'-Berlinda Carlisle

No comments: