Wednesday, July 05, 2006

messy

room. heh.

now my room is messier than ever. not been cleaning up at all for like months. i mean got sweep floor and clean the desk and pack occasionally(read..almost never). but really..it's a huge mess.

some say your room represents like how messy or neat you are. i guess mine shows it pretty well. haha..whenever i am bogged down by work or whatever my room gets messier. like my mind..always churning things and not settled properly. guess not that bad, since i get things done and still enjoying life..

anyway..life's pretty normal these days. not been shooting and that's sianZ. but otherwise, i guess i am rather sated. things are just fine..doing work and all that.

new coach here, she's like awesome. teaching well, passionate and commited. role model for a coach. hope can emulate and learn from her..and be better myself.

and with new coach means, new stuff to do and more work for me. hope i get a pay raise..since my role is somewhat extended..but well..guess i'll do what i do as usual and hope for the best. sOo..far sOo..good..=)

is it beyond human to understand?

The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments: