Sunday, July 30, 2006

back

and on a roll and SUPER tired..

had a great time in the cathedral the morning i came back. felt so much peace and love.=)

had a great time after that too.

had a great saturday, being with people i love and doing what i do best, i guess.

both my teams did pretty good. not as good as they can be, but pretty good.

and know that, you, yes you..makes me so proud. and happy.
you.. that so very special someone else.=)
if we can train more focusedly(sp) and put our minds into what we do, i'm very sure we can reach greater heights.

thank you all, for making me a happy man.

and now, i learn more about faith and what it means and what i can and should do. that simply made my weekend so very blessed.

lots to do, but i am willing to do. becuase i can make a difference. as long as i know my efforts and not wasted, but are valued and appreciated, i am a willing slave. to do my best for those around..spread the love. =)

seriously..faith, hope and love. and love is the greatest.

No comments: