Saturday, April 15, 2006

break

been awhile since i blogged. was busy..been overseas and had camp. so now decided to just type and s@@ what comes out. heh.

quite abit to do the past weeks. regarding work and stuff and been hanging out with people and enjoying life as it is given. pretty alright i guess, though there are frustrating parts. people and happenings do not always go the way we want. guessed i matured abit in this regard, less tight assed and angry when things go wrong. able to put it aside and do what i can and what i need. i like it. things are smoother and i am happier, generally.

and as God have given me so much. i hope in trun i can give and do God's work, by His will.

i dont' know what may come tomorrow but i know i want to do what i can to help others. i hope i can contribute to the happiness of people around me. i love so many people, my friends, my family..and in general everyone. when people are happy they also usually react less aggressively and then in turn make other people's day better and so on. sOo..start a day happy and be determined to stay happy and in turn it may not be too difficult to make people happy. simplistic and optimistic..but well..if it works sometimes, it's already worth it. since it also makes yourself happy.

keep faith. dream on. have love.
faith, hope and love. God's gift.

give me some years back i'll have alot of reasons not to be a believer. all the questions, somewhat unanswerable or cannot be answered to my satisfaction. i was of the mind that if no one can answer me satisfactorily i'll not let myself believe. through some turn of events, i got back to church and let myself be talked to and once again let myself try to believe. this time i guess i learnt the meaning of faith. it's not something you can logicalise to be true or false. it's not something you can touch or see. if it can..it doesn't need faith and trust and believe. simply because it's so much more than what we can percieve and comprehand perhaps that's why i couldn't bring myself to believe. i remember somebody once told me why she is a christian, simple because she believes there's a God.

that's it. simple and powerful. though i left it aside for some months before realising that i have been given the answer i have been looking for. it's simply 'i believe. i have faith.' that's it. there is no question. the questions are not important anymore. not because i have felt His presence, or His works, or being touched by Him, or having been graced so much in my life. it's simply i believe.

and that have been the difference in my life. such a simple change and such a big difference. letting God take my life and work His will. taking it as He gives.

God is my shepard, i shall not want.

love, unconditional, giving, trusting, what else coud be said..?
from www.dictionary.com
deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
underlying sense of oneness..haha..nice one there isn't it. that doesn't say anything i guess. perhaps it's all different to certain extend for everyone. and for me..the above says what i think it should be.
a kind of care and concern and wanting the best for someone or something that is unconditional, giving and trusting. not asking anything in return.

and so..i am me. i love.

now this mountain i must climb
feels like a world upon my shoulders
i through the clouds i see love shine
it keeps me warm as life grows colder

in my life there’s been heartache and pain
i don’t know if i can face it again
can’t stop now, i’ve traveled so far
to change this lonely life

i wanna know what love is
i want you to show me
i wanna feel what love is
i know you can show me
-Foreigner

No comments: