Saturday, September 03, 2005

what a week

been rather busy this week.

a few birthday celebrations for people, a few times for some. overall pretty fun and nice. to have friends around and having a good time together.

mood have been up and down. rather unstable. but also rather enlightening about my own character. i like to dwell on things when i am too free. need to break free and get on with doing things and thinking about more useful stuff. not about things i cannot change. no matter how much i wish at that point of time.

easier said then done. but let's do anyway.

work load have been unstable as well. but more used to it and now contacting directly with ssc people, so more control and less rush about things cause i get them on time now. haha. yeah..!! but the association is a mess. trying to clear up the mess, but it involve people who are blind and stupid. hai..do what i can. the rest is not up to me.

let no one say, i did not do my best. not ever again.

everytime i leave..no matter for a short while or a long trip..i will feel as if i lost somethings. i'll get detached from life here abit more and cannot connect back when i return. then i'll get a fresher perspective on things here but at the same time lose the closeness i had with stuff. hai.. guess it was during one of my trips that thigns happened..and now have a phobia of rubbish.

bzzt!

'when i go away i'll miss you
and i will be thinking of you
every night and day just

promise me you'll wait for me
'cos i'll be saving all my love for you
and i will be home soon
promise me you'll wait for me
i need to know you feel the same way too
and i'll be home, i'll be home soon '
-Beverly Craven

No comments: