Monday, September 12, 2005

mind gym

ninety percent of the game, is half mental.

so is life.

had a good weekend since i came back from JKT. met friends and had good food. went to church. overall a very (w)holistic weekend. haha..

Psa 23:
the LORD [is] my shepherd; i shall not want.
he maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
he restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
yea, though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
tThou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and i will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


life's been kind these days. more calm and peaceful. and it's all because of Him. knowing that all i need to do is my best and do my duties well. be righteous and kind. be strong and faithful. then He'll take care of the rest..is such a joy.=)

all it takes, is a mental paradigm shift and accept Him.

though there are trials, they no longer scare me or make me small. instead i grow strong and become better.

to be a servant leader.

No comments: