Wednesday, December 01, 2004

catch me if you can

true story of a real fake.

how many of our lives are like this i wonder. still just a kid who needs to get away from something bad, who doesn't know the consequences of things. but in this world that's so real..does it matter why you do certain things? or it's just the results that counts? and usually against you.

perhaps again i am in a pensive mood. more demoralised. more tired. more confused. no more thinking. too tired to even think properly. thoughts keep gettting discontinued by other thoughts. guess i'll have to rest properly.

reading what i typed in the past, i realised what a friend told me was quite true. though yet she don't really know me. then again it's my thought that no one can truely know anyone. so, this is my blog, my feelings, my thoughts, my way. post anything in the comment if you wish. thank you.

these days been pretty alright. just tired. work and shoot and plan for the coming competition. shooting got a real boost from 'an' and 'al'..they helped me with my setup and shooting style. now all i need is to get used to it. it's not really different, but they made me realise what to focus on more. really helped..many thanks to them.

other aspects of my life seems non-existance. don't know what, don't know anything. other aspects? do i have other things in my life? i wish. i really wish.

catch-ken
will any one catch, if i fall?

'can’t we give ourselves one more chance,
why can’t we give love that one more chance,
why can’t we give love.
cause love’s such an old fashioned word,
and love dares you to care for
the people on the edge of the night,
and love dares you to change our way of
caring about ourselves..'- Queen

No comments: