Tuesday, March 16, 2010

india and back

delhi..new place for me. it's interesting. the physical locations. the way things are arranged and built and how the city is currently. the people..well, i can say they are people. not as bad and not as good as others. food was interesting. not too bad. grown to appreciate the spices.

dusty. dry. confusing. old. random. income gap.

i missed home while i was there.

now that i am home. i wish home was better. loud motors. retarded people.

i quite hate the way things are now. seems like only drastic actions can break me out of this cycle. i don't know.

trying to take things easy and do what i need to do. see how things turn out.

fuse getting shorter. moody.

one rant away!

1 comment:

Product Testerz said...

Yo, dude! That sound partially amazing and partially awful. I mean, I love things back home, but I love things outside in the world too, but I still kinda miss home once I'm out there.

~Product Testerz

http://producttesterz.blogspot.com