Wednesday, August 26, 2009

writing

i think my writing have gone seriously kaput.

when i read my older writings and stuff, it seems as if i could possibly improve on that and be happy.now when i writ anything it feels so difficult to get a good flow and present ideas well. it's like there was something that just allows the words to come and form up nicely that conjures the image that i want to present. i find it hard to do that now.

i have read more and listened more. something else have changed.

maybe i am tired from work. all the paper work and mountains of forms from the ssc is making me dull.

maybe i am just more theoretical and abstract. like i can think and imagine more complex stuff but my vocab and language skills are lacking and is letting me down.

maybe, i just never had it in me to write any better. i just had a few good nights to type out things that i think fit what i feel.

maybe i am just less inclined to put things out in words. it's like, the passion for expressing is not there anymore. i feel it and deal with it. there is less need to put it all out.

maybe i just need to drink more whiskey then start writing..=)

anyway..will attempt to write more and find my style, however good or bad it is. i do enjoy writing stuff and putting ideas into words, just need to get down to it, make it a habit and practice.

even talented people need to practice to sharpen their skills to be a master. much less to say about me without much talent.

No comments: