Tuesday, June 10, 2008

toilet adventure

finally something somewhat about my life.

this afternoon, i went to city link's toilet. was surprised that the male toilet is full, i needed to release some solid toxic material, but i had to ferment it somemore while i waited for a empty bomb hole.

the first door opened and out came a guy around mid-20s. i moved forward, eager to unload my unwanted cargo. BUT! the door closed back and the lock thingy turned to occupied! then the guy turn and spoke to me. 'there's someone still inside.', calmly. i was shocked for a moment and moved back to my waiting place at the corner of the toilet. shocked.

lucky for me another door opened soon and thankfully, no one was still inside after it ejected one occupant. therefore i proceed with my business.

i cannot understand how can there be someone still inside..unless it a pair of deprived men. or his kid, which i doubt as he seem too young. or..well..i don't know.

No comments: