Sunday, March 05, 2006

somewhere

there's a place for us,
a time and place for us.
hold my hand and we're halfway there.
hold my hand and i'll take you there
somehow,
some day,
somewhere!
-West Side Story

we all get down sometime..somehow..somwhere.
sometimes..things ain't as bad as we think.
maybe all we need to do is carry on and keep faith.

keeping the dream alive
keep the faith
dream on

became a part of me..something i believe in.
cause miracles can happen..it just may take abit longer.
He have brought such wonders into my life recently.
should i have not the eyes to s@@..i would have been worse off.
thank the people around me who have guided me back to the Lord.
thank the Lord for them..for without i would be lost.

tentative regarding what's to come.
so many things happening.
so many possibilities.
so many fears.

faith..you have? i do.

No comments: